- Stories of Success Newsletter
- Sports and Events Schedules
- School Calendar 2019-2020
- Secondary School
- Elementary School
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Infinite Campus Student Portal
- Online Lunch Payments
- MN Report Card Annual Report
- WHA Videos on Youtube Page
- WHA Sports Video - Leech Lake TV
- WHA Health Services
- 2019-2020 Testing Calendar
W.H.A REFERENDUM PAGE
13 hours ago
Walker Hackensack Akeley ISD 113, will be asking the voters to assist in funding transportation as well as technology. The request is for $250.00 per student. This will amount to about $200,000 per year.
Students today need both safe transportation to get them to and from school and sports, as well as current technology to connect them to the bigger world.
When voting on a referendum to aide the school district it is important to understand the financial implications. Here is a website that will allow you to see how this will impact your taxes.